POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : water tunnel gulls (22k) : Re: water tunnel gulls (22k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:12:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: water tunnel gulls (22k)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 31 May 2001 11:40:53
Message: <3B166638.1487934A@gmx.de>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Excellent gulls -

Thanks!

> just a thought, I always make two or three of everything
> and mix them up, some gulls with wings at a different angles would improve
> the realism still further, having come this far you may as well go the whole
> hog!

There are two different types of wings and two different tails,
furthermore the rotation of the wings also varies from one gull to the
other.  Of course that's all not very visible in such a small size.  Do
you think the variation should be stronger?

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>